Sunday, April 21, 2013

HOW YOU DOING?

HOW YOU DOING?

Do you feel good?  Do you feel healthy?  Do you like yourself?  I feel good.  I have a positively charged energy constantly charging and recharging me.  This positive energy keeps me feeling incredible.  No matter what my thoughts are or what I express I feel good.  I’m happy to be it and happy to do it.  I walked around the flea market yesterday sad and heavy hearted.  I was happy to be sad and heavy hearted.  I imagine folk wanted to talk me out of being sad.  I bet folk wanted to tell me to cheer up or tell me things weren’t so bad.  No one got to said a thing.  I wouldn’t allow it.  I was happy to be sad.  I felt good about being sad.  I was okay being sad.  It felt good to be sad.  I feel good no matter what. 

For a while I felt unhealthy.  I was hurting.  My body hurt.  It was like misery was trying to set into my flesh.  An illness had hit me and tried to become my life.  I was hurting, bad.  After following the advice of a doctor, after being educated on the illness and after using the medicine, I, am well.  I feel healthy.  I don’t hurt anymore.  My body is expressing excellent health when it speaks to me. My body used to have groans now it has songs.  I don’t hurt anymore nor do I expect to hurt again.  I have never felt so amazing or known myself to be so healthy.  I feel healthy. 

I consider myself a 2 not a 10. IIWII. I like me.  I like what I see when I look in the mirror.  I feel sexy when I look at my body.  I see that my beauty is exotic looking at my face.  I’m becoming to me.  I feel gorgeous looking at myself.  I’m okay with seeing myself like this.  I also like my character and attitude.  Sometimes I’m not nice.  Sometimes I put my hand on my hip. Sometimes I’m mean and surely.  Sometimes I put folk in check.  I’m not always polite.  I don’t always put others before me.  I don’t always act christianly.  I’ve been called wicked.  I wouldn’t change a thing.  I like every bit of it about me.  I don’t feel guilty about who I’ve been or what I’ve done nor do I regret any of being me.  I like me.  I like who I am.  I like what I look like.  I’m too sexy. 

Again, HOW YOU DOING? Do you feel good?  Do you feel healthy?  Do you like yourself?

I heard a man say to the crowd “Do you”.  Can you afford to do you?  Do you have to defend yourself when you do you?  I do me without anxiety and me has no complaints.  Me, I’m doing well.  HOW YOU DOING? 


SOT; Aint nothing wrong with enjoying the FOYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment