Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A LADY OF LEISURE IS COMING..........;^)

 
Shall we dance.  Let's warm up first. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great job children.  EXCELLENT.  You kids have brother spoiled. You've completed yet another task. 
 
A word to brother:  UM...UM
 
Brother, you and your thugs are way to old to playing this game with the children.  Shame, tisk, shame. 
 
I digress.
 
 
The universe's whore tried to get salty.  She was upset that the queen wouldn't bow to her.  She got upset when the queen wasn't in awe of her.  She was enraged that she wasn't able to use the queens magic.  And she felt foolish when she figured out the queen didn't fall for her game. 
 
"I will not be offering myself as the 'ultimate experience' to my man as you so desire", the queen spoke into the universe's whore's saltyness. 
 
I believe the whore is looking for a new master because the universe still lies in state.
 
And now enjoy a lil diddy from L7.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment